Gas Furnace Replacement
Gas Furnace Installations and Checkups
As the winter months roll around, you may grow more and more excited to feel the sweet heat of your gas furnace. However, too often, a complete shutdown is the only indication an owner has that their gas furnace might be in need of service.
This is less-than-ideal — especially in the long winter months when your gas furnace is your sole source of heat for your home.
However, you can prevent a complete shutdown from happening with a few proactive measures.
First, we suggest that anyone owning a gas fired hot air furnace, heat pump unit, or a gas-fired unit heater has a regular professional checkup. Although you shouldn’t wait until signs of issues begin to show, it’s especially important to contact a professional if issues are present.
But how exactly do you know if it’s time to call a professional?
- Your furnace shuts off unexpectedly. This is likely a sign that there are blower or temperature limiting switch issues. This is something that should be fixed right away to prevent the release of potentially harmful gases into your home.
- You smell a foul odor coming from your furnace.If you ever smell a foul odor coming from your furnace, it’s time to contact a professional immediately. This could mean a gas leak is present and you’ll need to have your system fixed right away.
It’s sometimes hard to recognize signs of furnace failure, which makes it even more important to have professional checkups regularly. If not, you could face the following challenges:
- Frozen pipes in your home
- Low temperatures in your home
- The need to take off work unexpectedly
- Loss of water due to frozen pipes
These issues are best avoided, which means it’s best to make an appointment with Casey Heating and Air Conditioning today!
We’ll give your gas furnace the checkup it needs to maintain a clean bill of health and give you the peace of mind you deserve during the long winter months. Not only does a maintained gas furnace ensure that your family stays warm, but we’ll also be able to spot things like a rusted heat exchanger or a faulty fan, which can both cause issues down the line.
In addition to gas furnace checkups, well also install your new gas furnace for you! You won’t have to worry about faulty connections or a successful installation – our professionals are masters at their craft.
By spotting these problems before they turn into bigger issues, we’ll be able to save you money, time, and worry.
Give us a call today at Casey Heating and Air Conditioning if your gas furnace is due for a checkup!
Please Note: We provide free estimates for new installations only.
For service and repairs we charge a diagnostic fee to have our technician determine the extent of the problem. This charge can be applied to the service contract. If no service is rendered, the diagnostic fee will be the only charge.